Sunday, March 11, 2012

Water, water, water!!

Hey world! I am sorry about not getting on here sooner.  This spring break was a "no social media" break. But I am back in the game.
Today I got in a nice 3 mile jog and followed that with a grilled chicken sandwich and some strawberries. My focus this week is staying hydrated. Many people do not realize to hydrate themselves before, during, and after physical activity.  I really want to drink more water rather than the sports drinks that I always used to drink while working out.  I have noticed that when I drink water over something such as Gatorade or Powerade, I feel better afterwards.

Do you prefer drinking water or a sports drink during a work out?

1 comment:

  1. I primarily drink water during my workouts, however if I need a little energy boost I will switch to a sports drink like Gatorade. But overall, water is the way to go for me.

    ReplyDelete