Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tennis!!

Today I finally was able to get out and play tennis.  This is something I have enjoyed for quite a few years now. It's a great way to stay active and it is something I can do for a lifetime. I would suggest this sport to anyone.  It is very easy to learn and it is something that is very common around the world.
Many times sports like this are not thought to be that physically demanding, and depending on how you play it, tennis may not be.  But an hour of tennis a day is a wonderful way to keep your body in shape and even get a little sun (only if you want.) I find it a great way to take in the outdoors as well. This isn't like a simple game of catch where you can only play it in daylight.  Many tennis courts that are open to the public have lights so that you can play at night. This is my favorite time of day to play. During the summer after a day of work, tennis is the perfect way to wind down the day.

Go out and try it. You can't say you don't like it until you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment