Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Everyone needs a Break

Hey there everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful day.  I spend mine today resting and focusing on a good nutritional diet.  I do believe my high school health teacher would be proud. Although I did not have a focused workout today, I would like to share some fun facts about exercising with you. I'm a random facts kind of person so I always enjoy hearing some.

1. Standing up burns more calories than slouching! Can you believe something so simple can be so effective?
2. Exercise is a stress reliever. Now being stressed out can never be your excuse for not working out.
3. Fewer than 10% of people who lose weight on just dieting actually keep that weight off for year.
4. The hula hoop used to be a very popular exercise among the Ancient Greeks.
5. The average American spends approximately 30 hours a week watching TV. If you used that time for    walking, you would be able to walk about 90 miles!

Hope you enjoyed those random facts. Please share if you have any of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment